Historic Preservation Grants
Each year, we strive to give grants to individuals, nonprofits and community organizations to help defray some of the expenses associated with historic preservation efforts.
If you are selected to receive a grant, your certificate will given to you at our Annual Meeting and you have one year to complete your project.
We have helped fund such projects as:
- Restoration of historic windows
- Exterior painting
- Other preservation/restoration work
- Document archival
- Books on historic communities
- Signs for historic districts
- And many more.
Some of the Communities & Organizations we have Helped:
- The Women’s Club of Glyndon
- Historic Old Salem Church
- Goucher College
- Relay Improvement Association
- Old Catonsville Neighborhood Assoc
- Bare Hills Historic District
- Pleasant Rest Cemetery
- Prospect Hill Cemetery of Towson
- Monkton UM Church
DEADLINE IS APRIL 6, 2020. COMPLETE ONLY THE PARTS OF THE APPLICATION PERTINENT TO YOUR PROJECT.